Bush Essences Courses
The Bush Essences Courses explore and teach the new paradigm of health and wellbeing based on subtle energy systems, creating new opportunities for “healing the whole person”.
Bush Essences Introductory Course
Energy medicine is at the forefront of creating a whole new world of options and outcomes, not just for practitioners, but for everyone. The Bush Essences Introductory Course explores and teaches this new paradigm of health and wellbeing based on subtle energy systems, creating new opportunities for “healing the whole person”.
As a journey through the ancient wisdom of the chakras and how the Bush Essences relate to these emotionally and spiritually, this course has the potential to be a gentle yet profound healing experience on a personal level. Many people describe it as life changing.
Whether you have an interest in natural healing for yourself, your family or your clients, the Bush Essences Introductory Course contains valuable information, that you can use and benefit from.
You don’t need to know anything about Flower Essences or natural healing, or even have an intention of using the Essences on anyone other than yourself, your family and friends. We start with the basics and our aim is that by the conclusion of the course you will be a confident and competent Bush Flower Essence practitioner.
If you have already attended any of our weekend or one day workshops, the information in this course is new, and from a different perspective.
Should you be a professionally qualified practitioner, this information can be exceptionally useful in your clinical practice, enhancing your knowledge base, complementing your existing modality, and improving your client outcomes.
Not just for practitioners, open to everyone
No prior knowledge required
Complement your existing skills
Run over 1 weekend from 9am - 6pm each day
You will learn:
- History of the development of Flower Essences
- The healing qualities of all 69 of the individual essences in the Australian Bush Flower Essences range, as well as the ready-made ABFE combinations
- The chakra system and subtle Energy bodies along with their corresponding Bush Essences
- How Flower Essences work
- How thoughts and emotions affect wellbeing
- The cutting-edge science validating the ancient healing systems of Ayurvedic Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Common emotional issues and corresponding Bush Essences for each theme
- How to prepare an individual Flower Essence for yourself and others
- Methods of application
- Case Histories
- The history of, and how to interpret, the ancient art of the Doctrine of Signatures
Emotional Care & Wellbeing
Become a confident and competent Bush Flower Essence practitioner.
Next Introductory Course starting in 2021
Venue: North Avenue, Bentleigh
When: Announced in 2021
Time: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Next Practitioner Skills Course starting October 3rd
Venue: 2 / 46 North Avenue Bentleigh Victoria 3204
When: October 3rd & 4th
Time: 9.00am AEST – 6.00pm
Bush Essences Practitioner Skills Course
Designed to be interactive
Practice in the classroom with other students
You must have completed a previous course or workshop
Run over 1 weekend from 9am to 6pm each day
The Bush Essences Practitioner Skills Course is for anyone who has previously attended any of our workshops or courses. It contains valuable information designed to further enhance your knowledge and confidence as a Flower Essence practitioner.
Whether you are a professionally qualified health practitioner, or simply wishing to enhance your skills on how to best use the Essences on yourself, family and friends, this course can be of benefit to you.
You will learn:
- Methods for choosing the most appropriate Flower Essence
- How to select a Flower Essence confidently
- Ways to formulate unique Flower Essence blends for individuals
- How to observe and interpret verbal and non-verbal clues as to which Essences may be needed
- How to interview and assess clients
- Rational and intuitive evaluation methods
- Prioritising – when to give which Essences
- Compliance – how to help people take their Essences correctly
- Conducting follow-up interviews
- Basic “people skills” techniques
- The philosophy behind wholistic wellbeing
- Extra case histories for discussion in class
Get in touch
Make an Appointment
You can book directly using our online booking system or via phone or email.
In Clinic and telehealth consultations available.
9:00am – 5:00pm